Senior Full Stack Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a Senior Full-stack Engineer with experience working in a tech and financial service firm, someone who is comfortable with both front and back end programming and can hit the ground running immediately.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes, and technologies to own and solve problems from end to end.
- Uphold high engineering standards and bring consistency to the many codebases, processes, and documentation you will encounter.
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services, and systems across our engineering team.
- Work multi-functionally with other teams to set and achieve company-wide engineering goals
- Build new and maintain existing features for internal and external users.
- Mentor Software Developers to allow for skill and knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
- Work with engineers across the company to build new features at a large scale.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other related fields
- Must have experience working in a tech and financial service firm.
- Must have the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Have the knowledge & skills on systems and services and writing high-quality code.
- Expertise in writing understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability and scale.
24th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND