Senior Highway Engineer
- Site administration, construction, supervision and field inspection;
- Coordinates with client’s representative to supervise work being performed;
- Coordinate field activities and supervise materials testing;
- Progress monitoring, control, preparation of progress reports, valuation and interim invoices;
- Management and control of equipment, stores, and materials, including procurement of materials;
- Support Project Manager in project management, contract administration, quality assurance and cost control;
- Coordination with utility companies, government agencies, private sector and public entities in all aspects of project construction;
- Implementation of Environmental, health and safety guidelines on projects;
- Maintain records, books, documents, correspondences, accounting records relevant to costs incurred during the performance of works;
- Perform final inspection, contract completion, final acceptance, and handing over;
- Attend progress meetings, tests and prepare daily correspondences;
- Other responsibilities may be assigned from time to time by the Management of the company.
Qualifications and Experience
- Good Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management would be an advantage
- Must be registered with COREN and be a member of The Nigerian Society of Engineers, (N.S.E.) or any other relevant professional body;
- Have minimum 10 years of progressive experience in roads/highway engineering construction, project management, site administration, equipment control, and management, with evidence of supervision of at least 5 road/highway projects and having fully completed a minimum of three projects.
- Strong technical leadership and financial management background with proven ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously in multiple locations;
- Knowledge and ability to utilize computers, including the latest versions of MS Office and Project Management software.
- Excellent organizational leadership, analytical, supervisory in service delivery, and team-building skills including excellent organization, communication, and writing skills.
- Fluent in the English Language and in any other Nigerian Language(s) will be an added advantage.
10th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja, ,NG NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND