Senior Human Capital Manager
Report To: Managing Director/CEO
Report To: Managing Director/CEO
- We are hiring for a Senior Human Capital Manager with hands-on experience to oversee all aspects of human resource practices and processes for our client in the Telecommunication sector.
- Analyzes wage and salary reports and data to determine competitive compensation plan.
- Writes directives advising department managers of Company policy regarding equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits.
- Consults legal counsel to ensure that policies comply with federal laws.
- Develops and maintains a human resources system that meets top management information needs.
- Oversees the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or statutory governing bodies, or other departments in the organisation.
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance. Studies legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Writes and delivers presentations to corporate managers regarding human resources policies and practices.
- Recruits, interviews, tests, and selects employees to fill vacant positions.
- Plans and conducts new employee onboarding to foster positive attitude toward Company goals.
- Keeps records of benefits plans participation such as insurance and pension plan, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for Company reporting.
- Coordinates management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, and safety.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Administers performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within organisation. Administers salary administration program to ensure compliance and equity within organisation.
- Administers benefits programs such as life, health, and dental insurance, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance.
- Investigates accidents and prepares reports for insurance carrier. Coordinates Safety Committee meetings and acts as Safety Director.
- Conducts wage surveys within labour market to determine competitive wage rate.
- Prepares budget of human resources operations.
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover.
- Represents organisation at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Contracts with outside suppliers to provide employee services, such as temporary employees, search firms, or relocation services.
- Degree in Human Resources or related domain.
- Master’s degree an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metric.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, SAP.
Salary is negotiable plus other perks.
31st October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com , copy firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 10-15
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND