Senior Human Resources (HR) Advisor
Employment Type: Full time
Department: Human Resources
About this Role
Our culture at gomoney prioritizes our people, ensuring that we create a productive work environment emphasizing personal growth, work-life balance and employee satisfaction. You will champion these efforts through the following responsibilities:
- Manage all activities related to performance management- communication, sensitization and monitoring of the process to ensure its effectiveness and relevance to the business need.
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Assist with analyzing trends and research of employee compensation and benefits packages.
- Promote HR engagement activities to maintain and improve the culture of the organization.
- Gather and analyze data to be used to measure employee engagement, satisfaction, turnover etc.
- Oversee the management to employee data/HRIS system.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Supervise/review talent acquisition process- recruitment, selection and onboarding.
How Will We Help You Grow?
- In a job at gomoney, you will learn how to collaborate with a wide variety of technical and non-technical professionals. We ensure you grow through interesting and challenging work, have an active voice in your career development and are a part of a culture that supports your growth by actively creating opportunities to expand your skills.
This might be for you if…
- You have at least 4 years working experience in Human Resources in General HR Practices including hiring, employee engagement, performance management and training & development.
- You have good knowledge of Nigerian Labour law and best practices.
- Strong data analytics skills that can be leveraged to make informed decisions about people strategy.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Experience with HRIS systems such as Bamboohr.
Nice to have:
- Experience in a fintech company
- Certification in Human Resources CIPM / CIPD / SHRM etc.
Who are we looking for?
- We’re building a team who will help develop the organization and shape how we want to work. Join us if you are:
- A progressive thinker who is passionate about making BIG things happen and ready to take on broad responsibilities in a start-up environment.
- An empathetic and empowering leader who values diversity of thought and is always thinking about how both customer and employee interactions can be improved.
- We have big dreams. There are many interesting challenges ahead, and we’re happy for people to build new skills, specialize or evolve their role.
What’s on Offer?
- Culture: We’re a People first company, we believe in a culture of inclusiveness to embrace diversity of thought; kindness and candidness; Learning and openness to do things differently.
- Flexibility: We believe that you should drive how and where you work and empower you with flexibility and autonomy. We’re fully remote right now, allowing you to live and work the way you need, giving you time back from long commutes! We continue to explore how new ways of working can enhance the work environment, and as a Senior HR Advisor you will have a key role in helping to determine how new ways of working could change in the future.
- Growth: We have big dreams, and we ensure you grow through interesting and challenging work, have an active voice in your career development and are a part of a culture that supports your growth by actively creating opportunities to expand your skills.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation and benefits such as: Leave allowance, Gym membership, Monthly internet allowance,13th month, Pension and Health insurance.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Remote
- Years Of Experience 3-5