Senior HVAC Design Engineer
- Senior HVAC design engineers must go to various construction sites and properties to assess heating and cooling needs and design various systems to address these needs.
- Create HVAC engineering design; proficiency in equipment selection, load calculation, capacity sizing, etc.
- Create drawing specification on each service such as HVAC & other services based on client requirement and industry standard
- Design and drafting of piped system: cold and hot water supply system
- Proffering solutions to client specific situations in terms of design
- Review shop drawings and contractor submittals for conformance with project requirements.
- Complete field observations at appropriate intervals to review status and compliance of installed work.
- Report to the Team Lead &Managing Partner of the company depending on task at hand.
- Provide Mechanical and Electrical inspection, troubleshooting and evaluation services
- Coordinate all technical issues within and around the Project
- Represent the company on all meetings and requests by the client
- Prepare conceptual designs, working and As-Built Drawings for projects engaged by the company.
- Manage and maintain client relationships and communicate with clients to explain proposals, present research findings, establish specifications or discuss project status.
- Providing analytical and problem-solving support, employing engineering skills, in support of business and quality improvement processes.
- Assist in the preparation of project proposals, bill- of quantities and documentation (Operating and maintenance Manuals)
- Advise and assist in obtaining patents or meeting other legal requirements.
- Maintain an awareness of trends, knowledge of the market and may also conduct research / market intelligence in the field of expertise.(Material sourcing and price Intelligence)
- Confer with engineers, regulators, vendors and others, to plan and review projects,
- Make presentation at professional meetings further knowledge in the field.
- Develop Life Cycle Cost Analysis during conceptual design to evaluate various HVAC systems
- Perform analysis and calculations for facility HVAC and Plumbing designs
- Provide technical quality reviews and ensure adherence to Quality Control processes, Codes and Standards
- Coordinate work between multiple project disciplines.
- BSc, BTech / HND or M.Sc. (or its equivalent) in Mechanical Engineering from a reputable and accredited higher institution of learning.
- Minimum of 6 years post NYSC experience working in same capacity and industry
- Must be a registered member of COREN & NSE.
- Candidate must have expertise in AutoCAD, and Revit has an added advantage.
21st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND