Senior Key Account Manager
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Key Account Executive is responsible for handling key accounts assigned to them; maintaining long term relationship with key personnel and maximizing the business potential of those customers through increasing sales opportunities and projects development.
- The Key Account Executive will act as the key interface between the customers and all relevant divisions of the company.
- Effectively coordinate and track all activities occurring for each account assigned; starting from lead identification and tender generation up till final payment and cycle closure.
- Establish, develop and maintain trust and business relationships with key personnel across various departments (contracts and procurement, maintenance, engineering, projects, finance and accounting, etc.) in assigned accounts; this helps in knowing and developing customer organizational structure per department.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the customersâ€™ business, goals, needs and requirements and accordingly propose solutions that meet their objectives.
- Keep abreast of client production rates, investments and divestments, and other activities, news and projects in order to build opportunity pipeline, identify new areas of interest and generate new business.
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of products and services to assigned accounts according to their specifications.
- Ensure continuous customer satisfaction through delivering high on major customer performance criteria (OTD, RT, HSE, Quality etc.).
- Arrange, at a minimum, weekly visits to each customer to follow up on business, look for opportunities, enhance relationships and attend to their queries and complaints.
- Ensure Client visits are pre-planned and well prepared prior to the visit. Visits to be followed with timely & professional visit reports.
- Attend to tenders and negotiate with the clients tender, contract and quotations terms and conditions in line with both the company accepted parameters and clients’ needs until closing the deal.
- Provide customers with regular status reports and updates on business activities and projects to gain customer trust and cement the companyâ€™s reputation of being a reliable contractor.
- Promote the company as a solution provider and spread awareness of our product offerings, advantage over competition and our after-sales support services to help increase market share.
- Map our product population in each of the customersâ€™ facilities and conduct surveys covering customer warehouses and facilities.
- Follow up on market activity and develop a thorough understanding of major players/competitors in the industry for both supply and services and accordingly develop strategies to keep a competitive advantage.
- Ensure agencies are well protected and not leaked and that price agreements are established/renewed to minimize the possibility of leakages.
- Prepare regular reports on progress and forecasts on timely basis as required by direct Manager.
- Closely liaise and coordinate with other inter-company departments (logistics, services and procurement, etc.) and maintain a positive and cooperative relationship.
- Bachelors or Technical University Degree in Engineering or Business Administration
- 5-10 years of sales experience, preferably in Oil and Gas related field
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process is a plus
- Experience & Knowledge in the following product categories is a plus:
- Rotating Equipment (Pumps, Compressors, Turbines, Gear Boxes)
- Pipes & Fittings
- Valves & actuators
- Gas Detectors
- Hydraulic & Air Filtration Systems.
- Good communication skill
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Multi-tasking, prioritizing and time management skills
- Team player and good work ethics.
20th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Victoria Island, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND