Senior Laboratory Service Associate (Service Delivery & Quality)
Job Code: LSU109
- The incumbent will assist in the design, planning and implementation of laboratory services and any laboratory related activities. Responsible for the implementation and monitoring of the Integrated Sample Referral Network and an efficient Biosafety and infection control program across all supported health care facilities and communities.
- The job holder will support the implementation of the Laboratory Continuous Quality Improvement and the deployment and institution of appropriate corrective and preventive action respectively.
- Independently perform tests or analyses using a variety of complex methods and techniques, evaluates findings and determines needed for further analysis.
- The job holder compile, analyze and monitor trends on the functionality and optimization of all Molecular and Clinical laboratory services as well as laboratory related activities.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification in Medical Laboratory Science. A valid certificate to practice as Medical Laboratory Scientist mandatory.
- 4 years post NYSC experience in implementing public health programs, preferably in the NGO context.
- Experience in a molecular laboratory will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience of laboratory services in HIV/AIDS program an asset but not compulsory.
- Familiarity with standards and federal/state regulations affecting the laboratory and laboratory practices
27th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the Application Documents below in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current CV
- Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location.
- The subject of the email should be the “Job Code, Location And Applicant Full Name”; e.g. COM 01, Abuja, ESTHER ISA
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja, ,NG NGN Month