Senior Legal Assistant
- Provide day-to-day support to the business including but not limited to contractual relationships, property matters, banking and insurance matters, tortuous liabilities, labour and employment matters as well as other civil and criminal matters in which the company is involved.
- Advise functional teams to enable understanding of legal contexts, complex agreement structures, issues and risks, approval processes, company policies and procedures, and business strategies.
- Draft and negotiate high-volume business contracts and commercial agreements such as Confidentiality, Infrastructure Sharing, Service Level, and Master Lease Agreements.
- Conducts and analyzes results of legal research and applies to current cases and issues using best practices.
- Provide legal advice and guidance regarding all aspects of business operations, policies, and practices.
- Identify and monitor emerging legal developments and key concerns relating to various areas of legal services
Qualification and Key Competencies
- B.L, L.LB or L.L.M with Minimum of 2nd Class upper
- Minimum post call experience of 6 years preferably in both corporate and legal practice.
- Should be knowledgeable in the fields of commercial law, real estate matters, drafting of appropriate contracts and MOUs of a large organization.
- Comprehensive knowledge of concepts, terminology, principles and procedures of Nigerian and international law as well as its functions and related agencies.
- Comprehensive knowledge of methods and techniques of legal research and the use of statutes, codes and other legal resources as well as skills in extracting and utilizing information from statutes, court decision, legal documents, policies and related records.
- Excellent organizational and writing skills
- Effective communication and great interpersonal skills.
6th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org on a subject matter “Senior Legal Assistant”.
- Location Nigeria, Nigeria NGN Month