Senior Legal Officer
The ideal candidate will:
- Under the supervision of the Head of legal Services, be required to liaise and interface with other units/departments and external solicitors.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies:
- LL.B (Hons); BL
- Good knowledge of commercial law practice especially in drafting & reviewing mortgage legal documentations.
- Preparation of Minutes and filing of regulatory returns
- Good knowledge of Real Estate / Property Law Practice.
- Previous work experience in the Mortgage Sub-sector or Property Law Practice in a reputable Law Firm is desirable.
- Minimum of 5 years post-call experience.
Demands of the Job:
- Ability and willingness to work round the clock when required, and meet tight deadlines
- Willingness to learn.
7th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja, ,NG NGN Month