Senior Level Hire – Deal Origination
Employment Type: Full Time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Lead the origination of new deals/transactions in the following areas:
- Debt Capital Markets
- Equity Capital Markets
- Financial Advisory Services
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business Relationship Building and Maintenance – Define and implement the firm’s long-term business development strategy and build business relationships to support the agreed upon business development objectives.
- Transactions Execution- Possess strong transactions execution capability; ensuring thorough due diligence in transactions reviews, building of financial models, business valuations, scenario planning, capital budgeting, financial statement analysis, assessing fair market value of assets and liabilities; in all, responsible for overall strategy of a transaction.
- Advisory to clients: Act as seasoned adviser to clients, providing informed opinions on Capital Market transactions: Initial Public offerings, mergers & acquisitions, debt restructuring & refinancing, management buy-outs / buy-ins, bond issuances, etc.
- Support the overall growth objectives of the firm.
- Minimum of 15 years of cognate work experience in the capital markets with 5-7 years in leadership roles.
- Bachelor’s and/ Master’s degree from accredited university.
- Relevant Professional qualification (ACCA, ICAN, CFA).
23rd September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant position applied for as heading.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 15-20
- Minimum Qualification MBA/MSc/MA