Senior Maintenance Reliability Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job
- Within the Center of Expertise Maintenance Packaging in the SRVCS Next Generation Service Operations, we are looking for a Senior Maintenance Reliability Specialist, who will take responsibility of the Global Maintenance Recommendations of our equipment.
- In this position, she/he will participate in the consistent application of RCM (Reliability Center Methodology) to secure that we develop, improve, and implement accurate and effective maintenance recommendations to maintain Core Tetra Pak equipment, as well as Extended equipment at our customer plants.
- She/he will lead the maintenance life cycle ownership of our equipment by complying with the RCM methods and our continuous improvement feedback loop.
- This position can be remote near any of our offices globally.
- You will be travelling up to 20 – 30% of your time.
As a Senior Maintenance Reliability Specialist, you will:
- Lead the development of maintenance tasks based on the optimum maintenance tactical mix to target equipment mechanical performance and acceptable maintenance cost, in collaboration with Equipment product owner and other relevant experts
- Participate during the life cycle updates and development project of equipment in the control and review of the maintenance cost
- Lead the maintenance strategy of our equipment based on the maintenance analyses and in compliance with service business requirements
- Lead the evaluation and analysis of feedback on our maintenance recommendations in collaboration with the Regions organization and Equipment Product Owners, to update the maintenance recommendations and suggest equipment design improvement
- Participate in supporting the Development and Technology organisation in our equipment development and life cycle activities, through the submission and follow-up of operational & maintenance requirements during the design phase.
- Participate as subject matter expert to initiatives/projects within Tetra Pak Services and Development and Engineering, and deliver according to agreed outcomes
- Participate in the definition and improvement of our maintenance program to secure it is fit for Tetra Pak future business strategy
- Maintain an optimum level of technical expertise to deliver high quality maintenance recommendations
- Maintain equipment structure (BOM) in the Enterprise Asset Management tool, based on Engineering change or Task update requirements
- Drive the corrections, improvements, and modifications of the Global Maintenance Recommendations base on the request of the end users and feedback
- A Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Mechanical Engineering
- Master’s degree a plus
- Certificate as Reliability Engineer is an advantage
- At least 3 years of technical, hands-on experience, being a Field Service, Test Engineer, Maintenance Specialist or Reliability Engineer with the attitude to develop, improve and maintain equipment maintenance recommendations
- Tetra Pak Equipment knowledge (ideally and distribution equipment)
- Strong analytical mindset with excellent planning and scheduling abilities for multitasking and prioritization
- Ability to work in a multinational setup with great skills in influencing stakeholders across distinct functions and geographies
- A self-starter attitude, striving for excellence in delivering results
- Great team orientation with an attitude of learning and sharing with teammates and others
- Excellent English skills both in verbal and in written communication.
We offer you
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our engineering experts drive visible results
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
25th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND