Senior Marketing Executive (Female)
Locations: Victoria Island – Lagos and Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
- Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV, etc.), exhibitions, and promotional events
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness, and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material, etc.)
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- B.Sc / BA in marketing, business administration, or relevant discipline with a minimum of 4years experience.
- Proven experience as a marketing executiveor similar role in the construction or interior decoration sector.
- The candidate must be presentable and eloquent.
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis, and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
28th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a Picture to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
- Location Victoria Island - Lagos and Abuja
- Salary ₦ 100,000 - 150,000 NGN 100000-150000 Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND