Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Lead
Job Description/Program Summary
- Chemonics seeks a senior monitoring and evaluation (M&E) lead for the anticipated multiyear, DFID-funded education programme Partnership for Learning for All in Nigeria (PLANE). PLANE aims to improve learning for an estimated 1.5 million children in Kano, Kaduna, and Jigawa states in northern Nigeria and support state and nonstate systems benefitting 8 million children nationally.
- We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Design and implement the overall M&E strategy and framework to track programme delivery against targets, outcomes, and impacts, working with education specialists and directly managing M&E staff in remote locations
- Serve as the programme’s focal point for coordination and collaboration with the supplier of independent evaluation, learning, and verification services
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Science, International Development, Evaluation Research, Statistics, or a related discipline required; master’s degree preferred
- Minimum seven years of experience designing and implementing M&E activities for large education or similar donor-funded programmes in developing countries, including at least one programme with more than 1 million beneficiaries
- Firm command of the M&E issues with respect to improvements in quality and integrated education service and support programmes
- Experience conducting and managing early grade reading, numeracy, and other educational assessments, including for learners with disabilities
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
18th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online
Click Here for More Information
Note: No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted.
- Location Nigeria USD Month