Senior Operational and Finance Manager
- We seek a Senior Operational and Finance Manager for the anticipated multiyear, DFID-funded education programme Partnership for Learning for All in Nigeria (PLANE).
- PLANE aims to improve learning for an estimated 1.5 million children in Kano, Kaduna, and Jigawa states in northern Nigeria and support state and nonstate systems benefitting 8 million children nationally.
- We are looking for individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Direct all aspects of financial management, including financial systems implementation, budgeting, risk, expenditure tracking, financial reporting, and accounting
- Oversee operational, procurement, logistical, and administrative functions
- Liaise with the government of Nigeria, stakeholders, and public and private sector counterparts to support programme implementation
- Establish standards and procedures to ensure compliance with British government regulations, Chemonics’ corporate policies, and Nigerian law
- Supervise project human resources management, including recruitment, hiring, training, and performance management
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or a related discipline required; ACA, ACCA, CPA, or other recognised professional accounting certification preferred
- Minimum eight years of relevant experience in administrative and financial management of large, complex donor-funded international development programmes
- Demonstrated ability to develop and manage budgets and oversee financial reporting for DFID or other donor-funded development programmes exceeding £20 million in value
- Experience working in politically complex and sensitive environments
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
17th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online
Click Here for More Information
- Location Nigeria USD Month