Senior Operations Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The Operations Manager will assist the Head of Operations to ensure the seamless and timely execution of all client deliverables while implementing SOPs to keep things running smoothly as we scale.
- Responsible for implementing the resources necessary for our team to achieve top-tier results for our clients.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs.
- Report and escalate issues to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information.
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes.
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives.
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management.
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve.
- Help prepare budgets and supervise all outgoing budgets.
- Ensures profitable margins are achieved.
- Oversee project procurement management.
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all stakeholders.
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans, and expenditures.
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests.
- Prepare accurate reports on our overall performance.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 5 – 8 years cognate work experience.
31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Ikeja, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND