Senior Portfolio Manager
Employment Type: Full Time
Department: Investment Management
- The primary job function will entail managing diversified portfolios in accordance with regulatory guidelines as well as each fund’s specific investment policy statements.
- The primary portfolio manager is expected to perform quantitative and qualitative evaluation of both the Equity and Fixed Income universe.
- The ideal candidate should have exposure to both asset classes but demonstrate functional expertise in at least one of them.
- S(He) must be able to conduct fundamental and technical analysis with the aim of making investment recommendations.
- The area of coverage would not be limited to domestic markets but would extend to regional and global markets as well.
- The candidate may be required to make investments in alternative asset classes such as Private Equity, Real Estate and Infrastructure.
- The primary portfolio manager is responsible for generation of investment ideas and implementation.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications and work experience.
21st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location lagos USD Month