Senior Product Designer
Employment Type: Full-time
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with product manager and engineers to design and build products that solve our customer’s needs, are feasible to implement and deliver on our business goals
- Identify user needs, sketch solutions, build prototypes, test ideas, and refine designs with data and user feedback
- Shape the vision for the user experience and foster a culture of design in the business, being a flag-bearer for user-centered design
- Maintain and evolve our design system
- Collaborate with stakeholders, product managers, developers etc
- Product ownership, ability to take ownership of the product, set direction for strategy, design philosophy etc
- Plan for the long term while navigating short-term tradeoffs.
What We’re Looking For
- More than 2 years experience and proven ability of leading a project from beginning to end
- A portfolio that reflects your strengths in both UX and visual design skills, specifically in the implementation of user testing and research throughout the design process
- Demonstrated ability to work across different mediums, from desktop to mobile, from email to the (rare) printed goods
- Solid experience in prototyping and interaction design (preferably in Figma)
- Demonstrate ability to tackle complex problems and deliver simple solutions
- Demonstrated comfort with an iterative, collaborative design process
- Strategic product thinking and vision. You’re more concerned with the “why” than the “how”.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, often wearing multiple hats
- With the above stated, we are open to candidates of all backgrounds and encourage you to apply if interested.
Bonus Points For:
- Outstanding references
- Basic illustration skills (from icons to functional illustrations)
- Basic animation skills (to level up the feel of the product)
- Basic print design skills (for the occasional sticker or swag).
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3