Senior Project Manager – EU
Locations: Monguno and Maiduguri, Borno, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Direct Line Manager: Area Coordinator
- Action Against Hunger Nigeria Mission is looking for a Senior Project Manager who will be in charge of the proper implementation and completion of complex humanitarian emergency response project implemented over several geographical locations throughout all its different phases as well as the appropriate management of its specific scope, schedule, resources, quality, risks, representation, coordination, staffing, reporting, and contractual requirements.
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter with excellent team management and project management abilities who thrives in fast-paced environments.
- Ensure efficient, effective, quality, and timely implementation of the entire project
- Finalize, manage, and implementation of the detailed Project Implementation Plan (PIP);
- Develop a detailed monthly/weekly implementation plan for your staff in order to achieve the activities in the PIP;
- Finalize and manage the Project Scope Documents (PSDs) such as Project Procurement Plan, monitoring, and evaluation plan, Work Breakdown Structure, etc. as well as ensuring regular update of these documents in order to maintain a strong record of the Project;
- Identify need-based training and work with the HR team to develop, plan, and implement relevant training plans for each team member.
- Facilitate cross-program learning through joint review and planning with other departments
- Maintain comprehensive records And report In A timely manner
- Assist In wider organizational development through learning and proposal
- Master’s Degree in Project Management, Social Sciences, Public Health, Health / Nutrition, Development or other related fields
- Proven multisector project cycle management experience at a senior level for at least 4 years in an INGO;
- Excellent management, organizational, motivational, and leadership skills;
- Demonstrated experience in financial management and preparation of budgets for programming;
- Familiarity with OFDA and/or DfID reporting and regulations;
- Experience in managing medium to large-sized teams;
- Strong experience in multisector emergency responses and sector coordination
- Experience and flexibility with complex/large organizational structures;
- Good knowledge of the humanitarian architecture and transformative agenda
- Demonstrated experience in proposal writing and donor reporting
- Good diplomatic and negotiation skills;
- Minimum Monthly Salary: NGN 522,793 per month
- Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes diversity and inclusion.
- Other benefits include but not limited to 100% health care coverage, 24 days paid leave per year, free and direct access to the Cross Knowledge e-learning platform.
24th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply
- Location Maiduguri, Borno NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND