Senior Projects Manager (FMCG)
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creation of project report, capex proposal, SOW and engaging with A&E firm
- Site selection along with all due diligence & EIA studies
- Land development
- Basic engineering design
- Detailed design including Design brief report, P&ID, GA, isometric drawings, BOQ & Tender documents
- Vendor negotiation & ordering
- Budget/Cost control
- Construction management along with erection & commissioning of all equipment (utility, processing, electrical, filling & packaging line, service, others.)
- Seamless handover to production
- Ensure adherence to all company principles and policies as well as local laws and regulations.
- Ensures compliance to health, food safety and regulatory requirements of all products manufactured.
- Leverages strong product technology knowledge for efficient line operation
- Propose, monitor and flawlessly execute capital projects such as plant expansion, new line installations and equipment modification for growth and/or efficiency.
- Ensures product quality meets established standards and that costs are within budget limits
- Timely completion of projects
- Guide the activities of the project to meet budgets, with an effort to find appropriate cost savings
- Works closely with production, quality, R&D, engineering, human resources, finance, and IT functions
- Drive Continuous improvement culture and high level of employee engagement at all levels in the factory.
- Provide leadership and guidance in the development of people to provide a strong bench.
- B Tech from any University/Business School of repute
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field required.
- Preferred 5+ years of experience with implementation of LEAN and/or TPM.
- (10-15) years of project experience (brownfield & greenfield) with progressive management responsibility Tetra Pak/Combi bloc or similar aseptic, Hot fill long life manufacturing machines, FFS machines (bottling & packaging machinery along with processing equipment, utility, MEP, associated civil and electrical)
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Possess in-depth knowledge of factory related and overall company cost structure. Focused, proactive, high integrity, and able to make difficult decisions.
- Proven leadership, management and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent judgment and analytical skills.
- In depth knowledge of Capital Investments, Engineering and Project Management along with project financials (NPV, IRR, payback calculations)
- Very good knowledge of filling & packaging technologies and production processes including line layouts.
- Good knowledge of Marketing, Supply Chain and Finance aspects of the CPG business.
Skills & Other:
- Set direction & inspire
- Need to release energy
- Need to work across boundary
- Develop capability & local talent
- Learning agility
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND