Senior Regional Sales Manager
Loaction: South East, Nigeria
- Achievement of global Targets.
- Formulate sales strategies aimed at market development
- Allocate responsibilities and share objectives with the sales team.
- Arrange and ensure regular sustained visit and calls to key distribution channel members,
- Monitor industry environment/competitors activities and report to management
- Assessing and training of subordinate in identifying and developing viable market opportunities.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing or Business Administration with Master degree/Professional qualification an added advantage.
- 5 years and above relevant experience in FMCG & 2 years In similar position of management.
- Good leadership, communication, interpersonal, coaching and selling skills.
- Should be proactive, honest, energetic and passionate.
- Should be between 30 – 40 years of age.
9th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the position applied for as subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
- Location Soth East, Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND