Senior Revenue Analyst
Employment Type: Full Time
- Proof of Delivery (POD) validation
- Monthly revenue flash
- Monthly commercial scorecard
- Weekly naked margin reporting and review
- Monthly naked margin reporting and review.
- Monthly Advert & Promotions (A&P) amortization, accruals and provision
- Monthly Advert & Promotions (A&P) reporting and review.
Monthly Marketing Advert & Promotions Report:
- Conduct monthly analysis and review of Marketing Adverts & Promotions Spend with FD, CD and Marketing Leadership Team.
- Prepare, Analyze and Report Monthly Marketing expenses.
- Conduct monthly review of all Purchase Orders and pending activities to identity and write back accruals no longer required.
- Ensure all Marketing invoices are accurately coded and posted into the right account.
- Conduct pre-evaluation and post-evaluation of Marketing promotions, and ensure accurate posting into the period.
Monthly Revenue and Naked Margin Report:
- Prepare, Analyze and Report Monthly Revenue and Naked Margin for sign off.
- Revenue reporting and comparison with budget and historical data.
- Ensure Sales Price compliance (Approved vs Actual price).
- Monthly analysis of Animal products sales.
- Monthly BOM validation
- Offshore profit computation
- Validation of sales discounts and sales promotions.
Adhoc Analysis and Support:
- Provide accurate and timely adhoc analysis and support, as required from time to time.
- B.Sc in Accounting (Second Class Upper and above).
- ACA or ACCA certification.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
Knowledge & Skills:
- MS Office Suite
- Advanced Excel user
- Business Intelligence (Additional advantage)
- Relevant IFRS standards.
- Personal Attributes:
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skill.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND