Senior Service Solution Manager – RF Services (Designing, Planning, Optimization)
Employment Type: Contract
- Lead the design, document, manage & control the positioning strategy and road map of the RF service lines
- Lead the organizational design, documentation, execution, and control in the following dimensions- structure, systems, partnerships, processes, risk management, etc. to align the capability with the positioning strategy and road maps.
- Own the group responsible for all RF contract technical requirement specifications, procurement planning, and performance management to ensure we remain within SLA and retain the advantage over the competition.
- Identify and develop high-value, targeted, and cost-effective wireless optimization services targeted at wireless operators and OEM (secondary) based on Service solution expert’s experience in other markets, local market needs identified in Telinno operations while keeping abreast with the latest solution trends in the Network planning and Optimization space. Lead the technical support in pitching current and prospective customers for optimization and network planning services
- Responsible for vendors’ and customers’ relationships across the RF service lines.
- Champion and manage quality systems across the group for all RF services. Ensure all RF project delivery meets the customers’ quality expectation, interface with country Technical managers or RF Managers to ensure quality systems or processes are operationalized and maintained optimally.
- Responsible for all RF resources (HR and Tools) identification, selection, and development. Benchmarking, assessment, and other programs to ensure that we retain and develop the best engineers within the industry. Mentor the team on any new optimization services in which the team is unfamiliar with the delivery methodology, identify and handover to identified mentor within the country technical team
- As applicable, lead technical recruitment evaluation for onsite 3rd party optimization experts to enhance delivery capabilities
- Responsible for the weekly key stage technical reports to the customer and to the Telinno senior management as defined.
- Manage RF Site survey and reporting for applicable projects
- Manage RF planning (2G/3G/LTE) and
- Coordinate Radio Network Optimization services across applicable projects.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with 5 – 10 years work experience.
N250,000 / month.
20th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Location Lagos,Lagos,Lagos
- Salary ₦ 200,000 - 300,000 NGN 200000-300000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification OND