Senior Signaling & Telecommunication Engineer
Department: Supervision Works
- Be a citizen of Nigeria;
- Have Master’s degree for the position (minimum Second class honours, upper division). Be a member of a Professional Body will be an added advantage
- Have a minimum of ten (10) years working experience on the job
- Have experience in Railways infrastructural development in Urban and Extra-urban areas and related works is an added advantage
- Knowledge of international Standards and Regulations (BS, Eurocodes, ASTM, AASHTO);
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point); CAD software (Autocad, Autocad Civil 3D, ARCHICAD)
- Proficient in specialized software related to the required position (GIS, PLAXIS, SLOPE, PARATIE, FLAC, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, SAP 2000, LUSOS, MIDAS, RCSEC, PROST).
- Proficient in specialized instruments and system related to the position.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) including the Bio-data, Reference etc. to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All submitted CV will be subjected to verification.
- Location Nigeria, Nigeria NGN Month