Senior Software Developer
Location: Mainland, Lagos
- Work with team members to develop standard financial and business/financial applications that will exceed customers’ satisfaction.
- Effective deployment of financial software applications to respective clients in line with company policy.
- Work in accordance with standard of practice in execution of various. projects.
- Collaborate with colleagues to improve on current software (s) in line with company policies.
- Extend technical support during preparation, installation and system maintenance to cross functional teams.
- Work collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Software Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 2 years active experience on Banking applications development or freelancing with verifiable projects; using C# or Angular prgramming language
- Knowledge of Software Methodologies:
- ASP.Net, Angular, C# Programming Skills;
- Knowledge of Relational Database such as Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher;
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Knowledge of LINQ; knowledge of Entity Frame Work 5 or 6.
9th November, 2019
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos Mainland, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND