Senior Technical Advisor – PCT
Project: Global Fund
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Senior Technical Advisor – PCT provides leadership and technical support to the PD in the area of PMTCT, clinical care/ART and reproductive health.
- S/he coordinates services needed to implement high quality care PMTCT, HIV care and treatment and reproductive health/family planning services (RH/FP), will equally assist the Project Director to provide technical leadership and technical support related to clinical management of HIV/AIDS, PMTCT, Reproductive Health/Family Planning strategies and approaches at the facility level.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- MB.BS / MD / PHD or similar degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience with at least 5 years progressive experience working in the health or development field in Nigeria.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in care and treatment for HIV/AIDS especially with ARV program.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is required.
- Proven experience in project development, planning and facilitating technical training. Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGO5 and CBO5 is highly
6th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. bye-mall)
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly note that prospective Individuals blacklisted from implementing the Global Fund grant are not eligible to apply for any of the advertised positions
- Disclaimer: AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND