Senior Technical Officer – M&E, Research and Learning (MERL) & Health Informatics
Location: Akwa Ibom
Slot: 4 Openings
- Under the supervision of the Deputy Director – Technical, and with technical oversight from the Director of Monitoring and Evaluation, is responsible for the design and implementation of monitoring and evaluation for the state office.
- S/he will work with others in the state office and local Implementing partners to ensure that state monitoring and evaluation activities are appropriate and meet the donor and project’s M&E needs.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 3 to 5 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national- level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Or MPH or MS/MA in relevant degree with 5 to 7 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Or BS/BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant degree with 7 to 9 years relevant experience in project-level or state/national-level monitoring and evaluation system implementation for Global Health Initiatives.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
30th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Applications) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNI-M&Ejobs@ahnigeria.org with the “Job Title and Location” clearly indicated as the subject of the email.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Location Akwa Ibom, Akwa Ibom, Akwa Ibom USD Month