Senior Technical Officer-Prevention and Mitigation
Location: Akwa Ibom
- Candidate will support in the implementation and coordination of prevention and mitigation activities in Akwa Ibom state under the SIDHAS project and in line with the ongoing HIV surge activities currently ongoing in the state. This includes supporting the implementation of prevention activities (sexual and biomedical) and strategic behaviour change interventions, testing and counseling, home based care along with other community mobilization activities end ensuring effective collaboration with other IPs supported for OVC programming to achieve maximum efficiency.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS/MD/PhD or similar degree with 1 to 3 years public health experience at the state or community level or in the private health sector.
- Or MPM or MS/MA in relevant degree with 3 to 5 years public health experience at the state or community level or in the private health sector.
- Or BS/BA in Pharmacy, Microbiology, Health Sciences, Monitoring and Evaluation, Public Health or in relevant degree with 5 to 7 years public health experience at the state or community level or in the private health sector.
- Demonstrable experience in large and complex SBC/BCC mobilization activities in a donor (USAID, DFID, CIDA, etc.) funded national health-focused project.
- HCT experience and ability to understand full range of issues around HCT.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
30th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Applications) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNI-PCTjobs@ahnigeria.org with the “Job Title and Location” clearly indicated as the subject of the email.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (I.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.
- Location Akwa Ibom, Akwa Ibom, Akwa Ibom USD Month