Senior Technician – Mechanical
Job ID: SNRTM001
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: DCP – Operations
- Supervise the preventive, corrective, troubleshooting, shutdown and major & minor maintenance activities, on various types of instrumentation
- To supervise a team of technicians carrying out basic instrumentation maintenance activities according to plan in order to assure the maximum equipment availability and precision respecting all internal maintenance procedures and best-practices and all the safety regulations and procedures.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Check equipment & operating system.
- Repair & perform preventive maintenance as per established
- Comply with company safety & guidelines.
- Resolve belt conveyor & hydraulic system.
- Ensure mechanical operations, standard & controls are maintained at high quality.
Education and Work Experience:
- Trade Test I, II or OND in Engineering or a related discipline.
- Three (3) to nine (9) years cognate work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good knowledge of operation, monitoring and maintenance.
- Good communication skills.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good networking and teaming skills.
- Pension Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Performance Bonus
- Training & Development
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Apapa, Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification OND