Senior UX / UI Designer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full Time
Career Level: Experienced
- As a UX / UI Designer, you’ll redefine digital banking experiences that we can give to our customers! You’ll get to define exactly what it is, how it works, how it feels, and how it looks.
- You’ll be creating delightful essential financial services and tools that emphasize convenience & accessibility. We will be looking to you to help bring more context of the Nigerian market and common UX/UI practices to our team.
Your core responsibilities include:
- Abstracting away the complexities of financial services through iterative design and testing
- Pushing our brand and UI style forward while maintaining our design system
- Making data-driven product decisions alongside the founders
- Crafting engaging messaging across our product, landing page, and marketing
- Optimizing existing UX designs to hit key performance metrics
- Collaborate with the design team in and out of review sessions
- Enable the growth team across a variety of initiatives
- Bring the context of Nigerian design patterns to design reviews
- Challenge assumptions we have about our users and the market.
Skills and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience of UX/UI design across digital platforms like web and mobile
- A strong understanding of visual design, typography, grid systems, and color theory
- You are in touch with current design methodologies and trends
- The ability to cross communicate across both Product & Engineering and with users
- You’re comfortable working in an early stage team and can navigate low-information environments
- Ability to work closely with engineers to ensure your work is implemented perfectly
- You’re comfortable using Figma as the primary design tool
- A strong portfolio showcasing your problem-solving skills and high design caliber; you MUST provide a link to your portfolio with an explanation of your creative process on each design (and password if applicable) to be considered for this role.
Bonus points for:
- Skills in 3D, Illustration, or Animation.
- Experience working to hit KPI’s through design changes
- Track record of projects completed on time – you are a self-starter & an executor, who is results-oriented.
- You’re fun to work with! We are a very diverse and friendly team that prioritizes building relationships and unlocking everyone’s full potential.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos USD Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3