A leading asset management company in Nigeria requires the service of a highly motivated and experienced Wealth Managers to join sales team. You will assist in the formulation and implementation of sales strategies in line with the vision of the organization in order to increase sales quota and add to bottom line accordingly and report directly to the Head of sales.
Location: Lagos, Port-Harcourt & Abuja.
- The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of the financial markets and be able to provide various clients with expert advice on wealth management
- Develop and maintain relationships with corporate/Institutions high-net-worth clients.
- Provide financial advice and investment planning services.
- Manage client portfolios and execute trades.
- Monitor market trends and identify investment opportunities.
- Stay up-to-date on financial regulations and compliance requirements.
- HND/BSc/MSc/MBA in finance, economics, statistics, accounting or any other related field.
- Minimum of 10 – 15 years of relevance work experience in any reputable wealth management, or asset management firm.
- Professional certification e.g., CFA or any other relevant professional certification will be an
- Strong Numerical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Professional and good industry knowledge.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- If you are a highly motivated and experienced Wealth Manager with a passion for helping people achieve their financial goals, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Perform other task assigned
Salary/Benefits– Competitive salary Plus other benefits
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should forward CV and applications to email@example.com using Wealth Manager and Your Location e.g., Wealth manager- Abuja as subject of the mail
Please note – Don’t bother to apply if you have not work as WEALTH MANAGER for atleast 7 years in a reputable asset management company
Deadline: 15th November, 2023
- Location Abuja
- Experience Level Senior/Experienced
- Years Of Experience 10-15
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND