Location: Calabar, Cross River
- Maintenance & repairs of fleet in line with specifications and standards.
- Ensures full compliance on all workshop service level agreements through effective supervision of technicians to deliver the expected productivity level for the workshop.
- Measure and allocate time with the Workshop Manager & measure staff & parts operations for “productivity/ efficiency” and timely deliveries.
- Work with the Workshop Manager on simultaneous operations to achieve early delivery of fleet operations vehicles.
- Work with Workshop Managers for maintenance forecasting and budgeting activities and agree on performance goals for the workshop.
- Receive the vehicles for both inspection and maintenance works as indicated by the Fleet Group.
- Provide feedback to workshop leadership and ensure all concerns have accurate and timely information on order, delivery status and/or changes.
- Oversee the “Productivity, Efficiency & Capacity Utilization” of the “TEAM” as assigned to the office
- Monitor programmes and procedures to ensure on-time delivery & maintain in-depth working knowledge of the unit’s systems and processes.
- Agree modifications with the operations leadership for the efficient running of the Workshop and defend such modifications.
- Minimum of a BSC/HND certification in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 4 years working experience in a similar role.
27th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Calabar, Cross River NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND