DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Monitoring compliance with applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies,
- performance standards and specifications.
- Interacting daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements
- and representing the Organisation in the field.
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status.
- Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to clients (Inspect & prepare quotations/estimates for Customers.
- Give technical support to the sales team.
- Maintain/update the Customer’s database.
- Ensure Service calls are promptly and effectively attended to.
- University Degree and relevant Certifications
- 3 years of experience in service-focused roles
- Sound knowledge of Diesel generating sets (especially with Perkins engines) and their repairs, overhauling, and accurate fault diagnosis
Salary: Negotiable + Commision/Incentives
December 22, 2020
Method of Application
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja, ,NG
- Salary ₦ 100,000 - 150,000 NGN 100000-150000 Month
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND