Service Supervisor – Cementing
Job Ref No.: ZZ10/ESG/19
- Under general supervision, coordinates and oversees cementing service line work at the well site handling the more complex, hazardous, and/or high profile jobs while providing quality service to the customer.
- Job role may include sales, job design, execution, and follow up activities.
- Cross trains and active participates in one or more product service lines.
- Provides the planning necessary for the job including instructions to the crew and equipment used, including dispute resolutions to approved levels.
- Ensures customer satisfaction with work performed.
- Coordinates and directs the activities of service operators.
- Coordinates the clean up, repair, and preparation of equipment for the next job.
- Plans and performs necessary calculations for the total job at the well site as needed.
- Leads the site crew comprised of Halliburton and/or non-Halliburton employees.
- Evaluates individual performance levels of the crew and trains operators to improve their job performance.
- Job role has budgetary type of accountabilities or directly impacts a revenue center’s viability or its quality of service via personal contributions.
- Skills are typically acquired through a High school diploma, or similar education and 2 years of experience as Service Supervisor- Cementing, II.
- Licensure to drive commercial equipment may be required.
- Given the nature of oil field service work, the ability to communicate effectively with others is necessary.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Ensures compliance with Health, Safety, and Environmental (HSE) regulations and guidelines.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the Quality Improvement Process.
- Must meet the minimum developmental standards for this job classification.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the operation and maintenance of each type of equipment/unit/tool normally used in the product service line.
- Has exceptional skills within the service line and specific knowledge and understanding of other service functions.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com
- Your mail subject must indicate the “Job Title and the Reference Number” of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.
- Location Nigeria USD Month