Service Supervisor III – Slickline
Job Ref No.: CL10/ESG/19
- Under general supervision, leads a crew in providing the complete range of slickline services in a geographic area under all operating conditions.
- Consults with customers concerning products and services, promotes good customer relations at the well site, and insures customer satisfaction.
- Reviews the job design and confirms that the job packet includes the proper equipment and processes to achieve the job purpose.
- Confirms that unit, WPCE and downhole tools are ready, complete and correct for the job.
- Performs all aspects of the job in compliance with HMS processes.
- Applies technical knowledge to solve unanticipated situations, and consults with HES operations base as needed.
- Performs onsite emergency unit/equipment maintenance as needed.
- Demonstrates knowledge of pre and post-job product and service activities (employee’s ongoing participation in these pre and post-job processes will vary by location).
- Properly maintains assigned equipment and ensures compliance with safety regulations and procedures.
- Interacts with third parties whose activities could negatively impact slickline job execution process to assure proper coordination.
- Mentors and assesses service operators and operator assistants in areas of expertise.
- Recognizes possible sales opportunities for additional HES products and services and communicates them to appropriate HES personnel.
- Promotes safety awareness and environmental consciousness, and complies with all applicable health, safety and environmental procedures and regulations.
- Conducts and documents all Halliburton HSE related activities at the well site – site assessments and risk analyses, onsite safety meetings, PPE use, etc.
- Completes all well site and post-job paperwork.
- Participates in post job review with his/her supervisor.
- Promotes and takes an active part in the quality improvement process.
- Develops and demonstrates the ability to run new technology as it becomes available.
- Assists with the review, validation and update of local HMS processes.
- Completion of an undergraduate degree or its equivalent in Engineering preferred or combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Experience in oil and gas deep-water operation will be an added advantage for applicants.
17th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to forward their CV and Application Letter clearly stating their position of interest to: WCEACorporatecommunication@Halliburton.com
- Your mail subject must indicate the “Job Title and the Reference Number” of the position you are applying for.
- The position is for experienced personnel only. Only candidates with the required level of experience for the position applied for will be considered.
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND