- Managing parts of construction projects
- Overseeing building work
- Undertaking surveys
- Setting out sites and organising facilities
- Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly
- Supervising contracted staff
- Ensuring projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or timescales
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and other professional staff, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager
- Providing technical advice and solving problems on site
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork
- Liaising with quantity surveyors about the ordering and negotiating the price of materials
- Ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to
- Site engineers work out on a construction site in all weathers and tend to work on one project at a time. Depending on the location of the project, they might need to relocate or complete a lengthy commute.
- The Site Engineer will manage and coordinate construction-related activities on the site, including supervising the site labour force and liaising with clients, subcontractors, and any professional staff involved in the project.
- In addition, he/she will provide technical advice about construction projects and solve problems that may arise on the site. Moreover, he/she will interpret technical designs and drawings and ensure that they are accurate and followed correctly. Besides, the Site Engineer will ensure that projects meet agreed specifications, budgets or deadlines.
- Also, he/she will ensure that health and safety policies and legislation are duly adhered to. And again, he/she will prepare site reports and file in other relevant paperwork.
20th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in word Format to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND