SME – Geomechanics (Hil_Dc/017)
Job Type: Contract
- Determine and deliver the ongoing Reserves Review and Field Development Plan with the aim of maximising the asset value according to Midwestern corporate strategic objectives. Working in conjunction with the asset production and engineering team.
- Ensure well construction design and implementation are carried out with the drilling unit to establish optimum placement of appraisal and development wells to minimise drilling risks/ hazards, maximise production, optimise recovery, minimise costs, and document proposals in Applications to Drill.
- Review analysed data (logs, cores, pressures & PVT) from drilled wells & production data from producing wells and update static & dynamic models to optimise field development, production and reservoir management.
- Organize all existing and new Petroleum Engineering data for easy access, retrieval analysis, validation and updates to meet standard practice and corporate requirements.
- Review and endorse exploration, appraisal and field development plans, including yearly technical work programmes, production forecasts and budgets according to the field development plan.
Primary Qualifications and Skills
- Good knowledge of marketing techniques,
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Process, B.Sc Engineering, “B.Sc Engineering, Geology, Geophysics”, Knowledge of Geomechanics, Ms Office Packages
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location lagos USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND