Social Media Assistant
Locations: Damaturu, Maiduguri & Yola
Slots: 3 Openings
Department: Atiku Center
Nature of Employment: Project Assignment
Supervisor: Report to the Social Media Content Creation Manager
The Social Media Assistant will assist the Social Media Content Creation Manager to administer the project’s social media accounts.
- Assist the Officer in handling project’s social media presence and social media platforms.
- Participate in conducting research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Assist in ensuring effective implementation of social media strategy to align with project goals.
- Assist in disseminating information to social media platform followers and help respond to queries within capacity.
- Assist and support the officer to oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout).
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor
- BSc/HND in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven work experience as a Social media Assistant.
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in similar position.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical and multitasking skills.
Description of Benefits
- Salary and benefits are commensurate with experience and job classification as approved by the Project.
26th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should Click Here (doc) to apply online and submit their Resumes, Cover Letters and references on a single file to: [email protected] in a word document or PDF format. The position being applied for should be the subject of the email
- The position is local position and is open to indigenous and/or legal residents of Nigeria.
- The position is contingent on the award of the project to the American University of Nigeria.
- This position is for one year, renewable based on performance and continued donor funding.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AUN is an equal opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce; we do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race creed, colour, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion and marital status.
- Location Damaturu/Maiduguri & Yola NGN Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND