Social Media / Customer Care Personnel
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Work with designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
- Responding to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone email or chat.
- Identifying customer needs and helping them use specific features on our platform.
31st August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Location Abuja, Abuja, Abuja NGN Month