Social Media Handler
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Employment Type: Full-time
- As part of their expansion program which led to acquiring a mega space in Onitsha Shopping Mall (Shoprite Complex), there exist vacancies for highly energetic and innovative candidates with diverse skills, initiatives and competencies.
- Manages the website and all social media handles
- Develops content for the website and social media
- Interfacing with all category of clients online for sales and enquiries
- Facilitate booking of orders online and processing same speedily
- Oversees clients online experience management
- Partners with production staff in lag times
- First Degree / HND
- Prior experience as Social Media handler is compulsory
- Candidates should presently reside in Onitsha.
- Must age less than 35 years
- They should be ready to be interviewed PHYSICALLY in Onitsha within oneweek
- Ability to work long hours is a requisite condition
- Above average digital marketing skills
- Use of computer systems for all work operations
- Effective oral communication and writing skills
- Ability to influence sales and positive branding
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Attention to details.
N50,000 – N60,000 Monthly depending on experience.
19th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (PDF or Word) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ”Social Media Handler” as the subject of the email.
Note: For Enquiries: Text or WhatsApp 08120796570.
- Location anambra
- Salary ₦ 50,000 - 100,000 USD 50000-100000 Month
- Years Of Experience 0-3
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND