Social Media Marketing Intern
This is an entry level Internship position.
- We’re looking for someone who can fully manage the social media sharing to our clients social profiles: exuding the relevant brand voice and tone, experimenting with new strategies for growth, and seeking new ways to connect and help our community.
- You will be learning and working with us to understand how social media works and how you can use social media to turn total strangers to loyal customers.
- Create, schedule, and analyze all the social media updates that are sent to the client social media profiles.
- Create and analyze paid social media campaigns
- Build online communities across different brand product or services
- Experiment with new social growth strategies and ideas
- Help us explore new social media networks, apps, and tools
- You must reside in Lagos
- You must be a fresh graduate (pre or post NYSC service year)
- You must not be more than 25years
- You must be ready to intern for 3months
- You must have a natural desire to pursue a career in digital marketing
- You must possess strategic thinking skills
- You must have solid verbal and writing skills
- You must have a solid grasp of various range of topics and interest areas
Why join Bingreach?
We are looking for a person who understands the culture of creativity & professionalism and will thrive within a team of people passionate about self-improvement, honesty and openness.
- You stand a chance to be fully employed with us and earn a competitive salary while you grow your career in an enabling environment.
- As an intern, you ll get monthly stipends to keep “body and soul” together
- You will receive N100,000 annually (or equivalent) towards a personal or professional development project.
15th May, 2020.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Social Media Intern” as the subject of the email.
Note: Please do not apply if you cannot undergo Compulsory 3 Months Internship First. Those currently serving would be given top priority.
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month