Job Type: Full Time
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Works on client and server side web applications
- Reviews existing codebase and implements new application code
- Estimates, completes, and tests Software development tasks
- Have understanding of the full Software development life cycle
- Ability to work without extensive supervision
- Interact well with personnel from multiple functional and regional areas and operate in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- The individual who will be successful in this role must be pro-active, detail oriented, and highly organized
- Other duties as assigned.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any course (minimum of 2.1/ Upper credit)
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- Candidate should demonstrate experience and ability to maintain the confidentiality of information and trade secret of the organisation.
- Evidence of knowledge and training on basic employee information security guidelines is also required.
- Relevant working experience of not less than 3 years
- Ability to work within a team structure and deliver high-quality work under time constraints
- An inquisitive, positive mindset topped with a relentless drive to move things ahead.
- At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
8th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG NGN Month