Job Opening – Business Development Executive
LAB360 International Limited is a world-class Medical Laboratory providing quality pathology services. Registered in 2019 with the Health and Medical Laboratory authorities, it is one of the bespoke providers of clinical laboratory services in Nigeria offering clients with a wide range of regular and rare inhouse laboratory tests required for diagnosis and treatment of medical ailments within the same day.
We provide comprehensive, multidisciplinary pathology services ranging from haematology, special coagulation, clinical chemistry, endocrinology, virology, immunology and basic microbiology.
Our services and product lines meet requirements for modern-day laboratory procedures and real-time healthcare demands.
About the Opportunity
The Business Development Executive will be responsible for driving company sales. She/he will actively contribute to the development of clients and revenue generation.
Your duties will include:
- Prospect and qualify new sales leads
- Schedule meetings and presentations with prospects
- Create, plan, and deliver presentations on company products
- Track all sales activities in the company system and keep current by udpating account information regularly
- Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments
- Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
- Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
- Meet and/or exceed quotas
- Coordinate with other team members and departments to optimize the sales effort
To be considered for this role you must possess:
- Proven ability to meet and exceed quotas;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships;
- A commitment to excellent customer service;
- Good verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a diverse group of people of all ages;
- Professional approach in both presentation and conduct;
- Computer knowledge is mandatory;
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to adapt to change and to be able to work with a dynamic team
- Flexibility and reliability; and
- Knowledge of medical laboratory systems.
OND in related field with at least one year in medical and or pharmaceutical sales.
4+ years proven experience as Sales and Marketing
This position offers competitive benefits for successful applicants.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Applicants will only be contacted if shortlisted for interview.
Application closes: 11 September 2020
- Location Jabi, Abuja, FCT, ,NG NGN Month
- Experience Level Mid Level
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification OND