Software Support Engineer – Azure Apps Services
- 2- 4 years’ experience in technical or customer support.
- Knowledge of IIS configuration and how HTTP requests are handled by IIS.
- The ability to troubleshoot complex web application issues in an often-ambiguous environment.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of programming concepts such as call stacks, threading, synchronization, performance-related concepts and debugging.
- Familiar with Azure services and offerings, Azure certificate is a plus.
- Ability to thrive in a strong team environment focused on providing a consistently high level of customer service in a challenging environment
- English language essential both spoken and written
- Strong researching, problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Able to work independently and part of a team bringing in expertise when needed.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Passion for technology and learning.
- Experience in Microsoft technologies/application’s development, testing and integration methodologies.
Very attractive and competitive to attract top talent.
Friday, 11th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5