Special Assistant / Business Development Advisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Duties and Responsibilities
- The main function of the Special Assistant /Business Development Advisor to the Chief Executive Officer / Chief of Party is to develop and implement an effective business development strategy in line with the organization’s vision and synergize all organization’s projects and activities into one work plan, and where appropriate, advise the CEO.
- Support the entire life-cycle of the business development process, including opportunity creation and implementation in close collaboration with CEO.
- Directly assist and advise the CEO in all his/her job functions
- Compile and maintain a database of partners, consultants and activities of the organization
- Research and set up meetings with clients and prospective ones.
- Attend meetings and make presentation on behalf of the organization
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs and objectives.
- Carry out market research through industry contacts, build relationships with new clients and identify ideas for growth
- Filter out high potential deals by analyzing business strategies, opportunity requirements / pre-requisites / financials, and internal priorities
- Manage contractual requirements and align the end result with the organization’s internal operations and capabilities
- Constantly keep upgrading your business development techniques, and help in enhancing the organization knowledge base by participating in training and educational initiatives
- Help in building the brand of the organization in the industry, vendor and customer community
- Would be required to travel locally and on occasions would be required to travel internationally
- To deliver services effectively, a degree of flexibility is needed and the post holder may be required to perform work not specifically referred to above. Such duties, however, should not normally exceed those expected of an employee at that level
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in a related field, preferably in Business and Development Field, Communication or Project Management, with a minimum of 5 years experience in Business Development or Strategy Development would be handy.
- This position requires knowledge and experience in development work or assistance, effective networking, client relations and presentation and negotiating skills
- The ideal candidate would be energetic, flexible and adaptable in their approach and have excellent communication skills.
25th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Synergy is an equal opportunity employer and women are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Location Abuja (FCT) NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND