Specialist, Compliance & Enforcement
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Head, Strategy & Innovation
- This role will be responsible for supporting the business by ensuring optimal compliance and monitoring of outsourced activities to third party firms.
- Responsible for providing all quality related customer experience deviations, compliance and monitoring reports on outsourced activities and operations including monitored data weekly, monthly, quarterly and semi-annual reports as well as annual compliance certifications and notifications.
- Monitoring the compliance of all third parties’ activities with respect to the approved IE policy, processes and procedures.
- Recommend appropriate enforcement actions against defaulting third party firms in line with the contractual agreement, terms and conditions.
- Liaise with relevant units and departments in the course of compliance and enforcement related activities.
- Conduct mystery shopping activities to assess and evaluate the customer experience impact of third party firms and propose methods of improvement.
- Assist in the development, review and implementation of new policies and guidelines.
- Preparation of periodic reports for senior management with respect to the trends and contract performance patterns of outsourced activities.
- Maintain a database for tracking compliance history and associated variation to set business goals.
- Send frequent notifications and reminders to defaulting third parties ahead of deadlines
- Takes responsibility for compliance with all Quality Management System /Occupational Health & Safety systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines – Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics, or related fields
- At least five (5) years relevant work experience, from related sector/ organization with relevant experience in vigilance, compliance, monitoring and evaluation
- Demonstrable understanding of the power sector.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Good Data Analytic Skills
- Good Data presentation skills
- Proficiency in the use of various Business Intelligence, data mining and data fragmentation tools.
- Communication and Interpersonal Relations
- Supervisory/Managerial Skills
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Managing Resources
- Business Focus
27th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Lagos, Lagos, Lagos NGN Month
- Years Of Experience 5-10
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND