Specialist, Core Products Fulfillment (Supervisory)
- Coordinate and monitor the flow of the SIM card ordering quality control process whilst ensuring compliance with Electrical, Graphical, OTA profiles.
- Liaise with demand planning to identify stock levels and initiate replenishment materials reorder as required.
- Plan for the logistics in case of dispatch of materials, stock transfers, returns and receipt of materials and ensure the cost effective transportation of materials.
- Ensure constant availability of product (SIM Cards) to the market to prevent stock-out all year round
- Ensure strict compliance with relevant regulatory requirements
- Prepare customer Order related monitoring and analytical reports
- Process and provides PO for Input Files generation
- Generate Input Files using the provided PO numbers for each supplier
- Send Input Files to suppliers according to designated PO numbers
- Generate and send encrypted Response files to IS provisioning team
- Monitor the delivery dates and ensures there are corrective interventions when the need arise
- Advise IS with a list of SIM provisioning priority list based on the delivery schedule
- Raise internal requisition (and signed off) to the Central warehouse for collection of Sanity test SIM cards
- Coordinate and monitor the flow of the QC process to ensure compliance and escalation when necessary
- Drive the completion of the Sanity report and provides same to the Business to support the approval process for distribution of products
- Advise the SCM team on the success of the test and advise on SIM stock dispatch to trade
- Review and analyse customer order related reports in order to identify issues
- Support Order Management in development of corrective actions or improvement initiatives based on customer order report reviews
- Support the On-demand model where orders are called forward based on monthly demand
- Ensure that ordering costs for SIMS cards and devices are minimized
- Coordinate data gathering and exchange between order Management and Freight Clearance.
- Support the Manager in development and maintenance of unit’s periodic report.
- Develop strategies on stationery distribution, optimize utilization per division and monitor year on year cost variation.
- Periodically review all outstanding order liabilities including insurance, authorize premium payment and liaise with user department for further provision if required.
- Serve the Division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Engage the Supplier on the remedial action for failings in the sanity test report on products
- Connect with the planning team of Supply Chain Management (SCM) to clarify the quantity and type of SIM to procure based on an already developed and approved SIM type.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders on when deciding on the types of devices/SIMSs to procure for the Business
- Liaise with the SIM supplier to communicate the new SIM profile (Electrical, Graphical, OTA profiles)
- Act as the go-between the Supplier and internal stakeholders on changes to be made on the SIM profile/Device profiles etc
- Continually seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across MTNN’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours.
Requirements, Experience & Training
- 3-7 years’ experience in an area of specialization.
- Experience working in a medium to large organization
- Knowledge of Telecoms SIM and devices supply chain operations
- Knowledge of customer order fulfillment, customer delivery, determining availability, etc.
- Understanding of process for booking, tracking and monitoring of orders
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management Training/Experience
- Advanced Excel Skills.
- BSc or HND.
27th October, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Nigeria USD Month
- Years Of Experience 3-5
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND