Grade Level: 09
Undergoing a one year pupilage programme and performing the following duties under supervision:
- Rendering legal advice to ministries, government departments, and other government agencies.
- Preparing legal documents relating to the administration of the estate of deceased persons.
- Drafting and filing legal documents in courts.
- Appearing for the government in matters of civil litigation in courts.
- Drafting arid vetting laws and legislations.
- Collecting data.
Method of Entry / Requirement
- By direct appointment of a candidate who is legally qualified to practice as a Barrister and Solicitor in Nigeria.
10th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Oyo, Oyo, Oyo NGN Month