State Sales Manager
Locations: Oyo & Ogun
Type: Full Time
Min. Experience: Manager/Supervisor
- Acquire new customers and increase repeat sales for our most creditworthy existing customers
- Continuously refine and iterate on our regional sales strategy that aims to reach millions of customers in need of Ready Pay Power by 2020, both by acquiring new customers and increasing repeat sales to existing customers
- Test, validate, and refine Fenix Nigeria’s strategic sales and marketing initiatives based on analysis of our unique data set and field-based insights, in order to amplify our sales model to drive new customer acquisition
- Continuously improve customer repayment
- Develop a commercial strategy that optimizes customer lifetime value (CLV) through increasing new sales, improving loan performance, and growing active customers and repeat sales
- Use our unique data set as well as insights derived from the field to refine and iterate on our customer retention strategy, in order to improve payment velocity, repayment rates and repeat sales
- Own and advance relationships with key stakeholders
- Support in creating and maintaining relationships with current and potential commercial partners
- Create and own relationship management of key stakeholders within the sales process, especially with distribution partners (if any)
- Identify and assess additional sales channels to expand sales coverage across your state, including distributors, corporation and NGO partners
- Provide leadership to the teams that drive sales and customer repayment
- Live and communicate Fenix’s mission to improve the quality of life of our customers
- Uphold and help continually build the Fenix culture which always embraces Fenix’s vision and values and always puts the customer’s experience first
- Build upon, support, and provide exceptional leadership to the Team Leads and Fenix Power Champions, including testing and setting compensation, targets, and incentive structures.
- Oversee the recruitment, training and ongoing management of sales, marketing, and customer repayment teams in your state.
- Support team development by performing regular reviews and trainings, retaining high performing team members, and finding creative ways to boost low performing sales team members
Required Skills and Experience
- 5 or more years working in a senior role within a progressive sales and/or financial services environment with strong, quantifiable results
- Proven experience and a passion for motivating and leading large teams to deliver on ambitious goals within a commercial business environment
- Ability to draw the right insights from data to create and nimbly adjust strategy, make difficult decisions that often require trade-offs, balanced with a bias to action
- Experience or passion for working in developing markets
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
To apply please send a CV and a cover letter answering the following questions:
- Why do you want to work for Fenix?
- What leadership and/or entrepreneurial experience will you bring to Fenix in this role?
- What is your vision for Fenix’s Commercial Strategy across your state?
- What will make Fenix’s commercial strategy unique 5 years from now if you were in this role?
Note: Fenix offers a competitive salary and a fun work environment. We recognize the value of diversity in our workforce, and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. We thank all candidates who choose to apply, however, only those selected for a further interview will be contacted.
- Location Oyo and Ogun USD Month