Job Number: 22196847
Location: Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom
Position Type: Non-Management
Job Category: Food and Beverage & Culinary
- Direct and assist Stewards in order to make clean up more efficient.
- Ensure water temperature, and chemical levels are appropriate for cleaning and documented.
- Assist with Banquet plate-ups.
- Assist cooks and kitchen staff with various tasks as needed.
- Provide cooks with needed items.
- Support banquet and buffet by transporting and ensuring adequate stock.
- Return cleaned items to proper locations.
- Operate and maintain cleaning equipment and tools, including the dish washing machine, hand wash stations pot-scrubbing station, and trash compactor.
- Assist management in hiring, training, scheduling, evaluating, counseling, disciplining, and motivating and coaching employees.
- Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals.
- Ensure adherence to quality expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Move over sloping, uneven, or slippery surfaces.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Location Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND