Locations: Kano, Zaria-Kaduna
Requirements and Responsibilities
- Applicant must possess B.Sc. or equivalent in any Social Science fields with at least 3 years’ experience in warehousing.
- Candidate must understand basic accounting
- Find, sort, or move goods between different parts of the business
- Compile reports on various aspects of changes in production or inventory
- Check inventory records for accuracy
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Monitoring stock in the store assigned to you.
- Ensuring proper book keeping and maintaining complete inventory record including acknowledgements/invoices as received from the delivery van
- Keeping account of damages & expired stock properly and keeping such quarantined stock in designated storage space and not mix with regular stock.
- Excellent physical fitness levels that help perform various physically enduring tasks
- Capability of working in harsh climatic conditions
- Highly skillful at following guidelines and taking directives
- A skilled male store keeper with good warehousing knowledge, good record keeping skill, must be versatile in stock taking, stocking in and stocking out of goods.
- Hausa Language skill is a must.
- Above average in Micro Soft Office application proficiency
20th September, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the e-mail e.g. “Account/Store Officer”.
- Location Kano/Zaria-Kaduna USD Month
- Minimum Qualification BA/BSc/HND